Dragon age II crashes on startup after being fine last night

by zerannn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon age II crashes on startup after being fine last night

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i started the game earlier today where it out of nowhere started lagging (which it never did considering inquisition doesn't) and then i exit the game to let the pc get some time to wait... an hour later i start the game again but then, it ''starts'' in a f-ed up fullscreen minimized screen hybrid where everything is full except the top bar of the game where the - square and x are. the sound hacks away wierdly and it shuts down... and as i already stated my pc did run the game the past 2 days with not a single issue on highest graphics and also run inquisition on highest graphics as well... the pc is a predator 17 laptop.

I also tried to uninstalled and re installed

pure speculation but it could be the full screen on startup could be the issue for some reason and i have no idea how to make it launch minimized from origin

Message 1 of 2 (209 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon age II crashes on startup after being fine last night

★★ Novice

managed to fix it... it was fullscreen=0 on the configure file and that made it crash... by simply making it fullscreen=1 it opened in fullscreen and works

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (194 Views)

All Replies

Re: Dragon age II crashes on startup after being fine last night

★★ Novice

managed to fix it... it was fullscreen=0 on the configure file and that made it crash... by simply making it fullscreen=1 it opened in fullscreen and works

Message 2 of 2 (195 Views)