Re: Dragon Age Origins DLC unavailable due to server.

by MsKayCeeSim52

Original Post

Dragon Age Origins DLC unavailable due to server.

★★★ Newbie

I recently completed a run of Inquisition and was super excited to find out Microsoft had made Dragon age:origins backward compatable. However much to my dismay I also found out, after aquiring the title and it's dlc, that most of the content is completly unplayable due to "The dragon age servers are temporarily unavailable." It seems I'm not the only one experiancing this, and it's been going on for years. It is HIGHLY frustrating, especially since you want to continue selling a product THAT DOESN'T WORK. Seriously, put time and resources into fixing your product because people still want to play it. If you can't do that, take it off the market because it's a complete waste of money.

Message 1 of 2 (591 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Origins DLC unavailable due to server.

★★★ Apprentice

I also am frustrated that the DA servers have been unavailable for so long. It also means that any character you create in the game cannot be uploaded to the Keep.  I've overcome that problem by getting the series on my computer. For some strange reason, the servers are available on the PC. So I create the character on my Origins game on the PC, wait a few days (by recreating the character on the console - I hate the keyboard controls) and after a while, the character shows up in the keep so I can create my world state and link them all to DA 2 and Inquisition. Both those games (2 and Inquisition) can be connected to the server. It's just Origins on the consoles that is screwed up.

Message 2 of 2 (387 Views)