can somebody help me with this problem have been having this for past 5 days

stuff that i tried 

-reinstall origin 

-clear cache

-change dns 

-clean boot

-disable firewall and antivirus

-change date and time

and the only thing that fix this problem by pause and resume but it only for 10minute and the error appear again

also sometime i receive error: 196623:0

Message 1 of 8 (1,509 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Download speed slowdown at 0 kb/s

Community Manager

Hi @TheFrozzC,

That error message would point to something on your system blocking Origin. The steps you've tried so far were good to run through. As they haven't helped change it let's take a couple of minutes out to go through these next few steps:

Let me know how you get on.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,434 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @TheFrozzC,

That error message would point to something on your system blocking Origin. The steps you've tried so far were good to run through. As they haven't helped change it let's take a couple of minutes out to go through these next few steps:

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 8 (1,435 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i just tried it but i dont know if it work cause last night there was a update

Message 3 of 8 (1,405 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @TheFrozzC,

Okay, no problem. If you've updated and the download issue and error haven't returned, it looks like it's sorted.

- EA_Lanna

Message 4 of 8 (1,384 Views)

Download Speed Stuck at 0

★ Novice

THIS MUST BE THE 40TH POST ABOUT THIS PROBLEM. YEAH I TRIED EVERY SINGLE THING ON THE GOOGLE. YEAH I CLEAN BOOTED MY WINDOWS. YEAH MY PORTS ARE OPENED CORRECTLY AND NO MY FIREWALL DOES NOT BLOCK ORIGIN. YEAH STEAM AND EPIC GAMES WORKS PERFECT AND MY NETWORK IS VERY GOOD ACTUALLY...

No one expects something very very good things from any company in the game industry. But at least let people download games. And no, its not about my computer. A good product should work on any "not-broken" device. I dont want to work for what I paid for. Make a proper fix please EA.

Message 5 of 8 (1,318 Views)

Re: Download Speed Stuck at 0

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

вы исправили проблему ?

Message 6 of 8 (1,167 Views)

I cant download anything from Origin. PLEASE HELP

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Hello! I am having the following situation. I´ve been trying to download Star Wars Batlefront II for my PC (from the Epic Games store for the promotion that is being done there. And it redirects me to the Origin installer), but it is the third time that I get the error: 196623:0 when it try to download the game and it practically does not let me download in any way. I have already tried everything listed in the EA forum, but the error persists. Please help
Message 7 of 8 (1,123 Views)

Re: I cant download anything from Origin. PLEASE HELP

Community Manager

Hey @fjnaressi that error would point to something on your system blocking Origin, the best thing to do is take a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (1,107 Views)