Re: Download paused at 56% - Download queue unavailable

by Luyan-Naum

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Download paused at 56% - Download queue unavailable

★★ Apprentice

I started downloading DA: Inquisition yesterday and went to sleep when it reached 50%. When I woke up, my PC had apparently rebooted. I launched Origin, and from my game library, I can see that the download is "PAUSED" at 56%. The download queue doesn't show up in the bottom left of my screen, and the option is "greyed" in the display bar.

When I click on the game from the library, instead of the orange button "download" or "play" I get "details" which obviously can't help the issue.

I've re-started Origin with admin rights, I tried the R&D mode, and I changed the option "download in secure mode" from the "diagnostics" in "application settings."

The download is still paused, what can I do ?

Message 1 of 2 (264 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Something that worked for me, but the download went from 56% completition and 15 Go already downloaded to 42% and 11 GO... I clearled Origin's cache following these steps...

• Ensure Origin is fully closed by clicking the Origin menu and selecting exit / end the task in task management.
• Navigate to the Origin subfolder located within C:\ProgramData.
• Delete ALL the subfolders visible within C:\ProgramData\Origin, except for the LocalContent folder.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (251 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Something that worked for me, but the download went from 56% completition and 15 Go already downloaded to 42% and 11 GO... I clearled Origin's cache following these steps...

• Ensure Origin is fully closed by clicking the Origin menu and selecting exit / end the task in task management.
• Navigate to the Origin subfolder located within C:\ProgramData.
• Delete ALL the subfolders visible within C:\ProgramData\Origin, except for the LocalContent folder.

Message 2 of 2 (252 Views)