Re: Download issue for Battlefield V

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Download issue for Battlefield V

★★★ Newbie

literally downloaded battlefield V like 4days ago, at total i have played it 7hours. Yesterday closed it like it has to.. And today when i tried to launch it from desktop, i could'nt. So i opened Origin, there was a download going on. Checked it out and it showed me bf5 69.7gb. Help me to fix that problem, thx Standard smile

Message 1 of 7 (388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After installing the new update I launched Battlefield 5 for like 2 minutes with 20fps in the menu and my CPU was using 100%. After closing Battlefield 5 and restarting I am not able to launch the game. When I launch the exe. a white screen pops up with "frostbite" in the top bar. This screen stays for like 5 - 10 seconds and goes back to Origins control panel. What is going on? I already try:

-Game fix in Origin
-Delete cache 
-Reinstall microsoft visual C++
-Reinstall Origin
-Disable ingame overlays

Still nothing worked for me.

Message 2 of 7 (367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Suddenly my problem got solved by itself, i went offline for like 1hr and when i came back, all was oke. I dont know what happend, hope you guys can fix ur game as well, Have a great evening guys!

Message 3 of 7 (360 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that the issue is fixed for you @jerkyhunter2.

Enjoy your gaming.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (324 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @boriZz95 can you grab me a DxDiag so that I can take a look at your system: https://help.ea.com/en/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

The more info we have the better we can help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (321 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Darko,

I feel ashamed to tell you... but after the update I relocated my pc and somehow I plugged the DP cable into my motherboard instead of the GPU xD. 

Message 6 of 7 (318 Views)

Community Manager

Ah no worries @boritooo. Happens the best of us, I once put in a stick of ram and thought that it was difficult to get it in and when I turned my PC realised that I'd stuck it in upside down which resulted in a new motherboard having to be ordered.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (272 Views)