Download Speeds of Anthem PTS Patch are Sloooow

by Loadtheirig

Original Post

Download Speeds of Anthem PTS Patch are Sloooow

★★★ Apprentice

First off some info, Spectrum wired 350 dl 75mb up, tested on speedtest.com, 345 and 70, Steam, Uplay, Blizzard ALL AVG 24.0 MB, Firewall is windows 10 with exceptions for origin.exe, originwebhelper.exe.  Use Cfos for traffic shaping, same programs are set at highest download.  These are what I have, now what you are doning, downloading the Athem update is now at 2 hours, avg MB download speeds have been 9.4mb per second, I even shut all apps that were using the network, did not change a damn thing.  NOW, can someone give me an HONEST answer as to why this is happening????

Glenn A Nicholson

Message 1 of 6 (283 Views)

Re: Download Speeds of Anthem PTS Patch are Sloooow

★★★ Apprentice

Attached is a screen shot of my desktop showing avg speeds, time stamp is on the upper right coner

Message 2 of 6 (281 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Loadtheirig.

I tested Origin there and was hitting speeds of 30mbs and higher. As such you are most likely having an issue with your network or connection.

As such can you try the following steps please:

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 6 (261 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

well it is obvious you do not read!!!!!!

Every question or STATEMENT IN YOUR REPLY WAS ANSWERED IN MY POST.  

I tell you what, you get me in contact with your supervisor/manager and I will not run this up the FTC FCC flag pole

Message 4 of 6 (248 Views)

Community Manager

When posting on AHQ @Loadtheirig please do so in a polite and constructive manner. The only thing you mention in your op is that you "shut all apps that were using the network, did not change a damn thing." There is no mention in your post of attempting the other steps I suggested. I tested Origin just there and am seeing speeds far in excess of what you are seeing, I tested in a number of machines and saw the same results. This would point to an issue with your network is ISP and as such it is no harm trying the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 6 (240 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

polite, how about your techs READING the post before they shoot their mouths off with useless information that DOES not only NOT answer the question, but insults me and my 30 years of gaming and IT ownership.  If anyone should watch how they answer is YOU.  I will be contacting the management of your dept today.

Thanks for the insults

Message 6 of 6 (226 Views)