Download Failed - Battlefield 1

by madmaxabillion

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Download Failed - Battlefield 1

★★★ Novice

Today I was given Battlefield 1 Revolution for my 16th birthday, I installed it completely, everything downloaded, I even got to play the preview gameplay after the game reaches 22% downloaded.

Once the download finished, I was unable to launch it and it claimed that the game was not yet installed, so I decided I had to install it AGAIN, but when I tried to, I got an error; "An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in a few moments. Error: 327683:0"

Is this anything really bad? Or just bad internet?

Note that something I did before launching it was add a shortcut of the game to steam, so I could access it easier, and I also renamed the .exe file from "BF1" to "BattleField1".

Message 1 of 7 (2,340 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Download Failed - Battlefield 1

★★★ Novice

Nothing had to be done in the end, I just left it for a bit, and later the download worked. All good now.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (2,297 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@madmaxabillion

It is likely you just need to temporarily disable your antivirus until you are up and running.

Let us know if doing that is successful, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (2,311 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nothing had to be done in the end, I just left it for a bit, and later the download worked. All good now.

Message 3 of 7 (2,298 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why why???Copy the game to origin folder or origin game folder cannot start the game????Origin platform even detection folder scanning game integrity can not do???The programmer can go out looking for a piece of tofu hit dead.(a traditional Chinese delicacy with a soft place)

I downloaded the platform because of this game

Some network speed issues have led me to copy the game folder to shorten the time it takes to install the game

The steam platform supports this way of downloading

Can someone help me out? Thank you very much!!!
Message 4 of 7 (2,268 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have a similar issue after having done a successful install (and played) on Battlefield V.  Only to have it not recognize I have it installed when attempting to play several hours later. 

So I uninstalled and again was able to successfully download and play the game a 2nd time.  Same problem after shutting down and coming back to the game. 

Then tried a 3rd time w/out playing. Did a restart and again its asking me to download the game!

Message 5 of 7 (2,187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem, but after I downloaded it to 22%, the game always showed that it was downloading. I was still like that all night. I couldn't enter the game. When I clicked the game again, I would return to the installation. I tried again for a day and restarted origin again and again, but I still couldn't solve this problem. I would appreciate it if I could get help

Sincerely

Message 6 of 7 (1,264 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Rem486S, can you ensure that you are running Origin as administrator and that your firewall and anti-virus are not blocking Origin and that you also have the ports for Origin open.

The ports to open are:

• TCP: 80; 443; 9960-9969; 1024-1124; 3216; 18000; 18120; 18060; 27900; 28910; 29900
  • UDP: 1024-1124; 18000; 29900

You can also try turning off the routers firewall to see if it helps.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (1,200 Views)