Re: Don't know what is happening to my account

by 0am5rrvpi08c

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Don't know what is happening to my account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'll just describe my issue, so I tried to log in with my Gmail, It didn't let me. I tried again, and it worked, once I changed the password.n but my games are not showing up! i only got one game, and it was sims 4 basic when it was free! and it is only showing my ID, not my Gmail. and on top of that when i went in it's asking me for my activation code! Which i don't have! because i got sims when it was FREE! please help, I want to play sims 4 again! It WONT even show up up on "my games section". I have reset my password MANY times.

I HAVE the game! I even have proof, it's just not letting me play because I don't have the activation code since i got it for free on origin

Message 1 of 3 (259 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@0am5rrvpi08c 

The game is tied to your account so you need to login to that account in Origin using your username or email and your password.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (222 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@0am5rrvpi08c 

The game is tied to your account so you need to login to that account in Origin using your username or email and your password.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (223 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jpkarlsen Thank you, this worked!
Message 3 of 3 (212 Views)