Re: Do you guys actually read these? Does this crap even mean something?

by 6Worth6Less6

Original Post

Do you guys actually read these? Does this crap even mean something?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm so frustrated right now with origin.
1. You guys don't provide good payment options. Only international credit cards? wtf? (In India not everyone has International Credit cards, Domestic debit cards are used in majority.)
2. Games not available on steam unlike Uplay. (steam provides domestic payment and I've bought so many games with amazing discounts.)
3. Even after people asking for it in the forums you just ignore it.  WOW IT MUST BE SO DAMN HARD TO ADD DOMESTIC PAYMENT OPTIONS!
4. ORIGIN TAKES FOREVER TO START! and that's not just me many people are complaining about it too. I always have to wait for 2-3 minutes for origin to start so I could play something.

I can't afford BF games for their original prices so I have to wait a lot to  find a decent deal, I saw bf1 for sale for just around Rs. 375 or something but I had to buy a key from amazon for Rs. 1250 thanks to Origin for being bullies, Bf1 was the last EA game I ever bought. Thanks for not caring about your international customers. I bought bfbc2 from steam and bf4 and bf1 from amazon.

Message 1 of 3 (458 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback @6Worth6Less6/.

In relation to your issues:

1) Payment methods vary based on your location and currency. Depending on where you are in the world, you can pay for your purchase with payment methods like: 

• Alipay
  • American Express
  • BoaCompra Credit Card
  • Carte Bancaire
  • Direct Debit
    • iDeal SEPA
    • SEPA
  • Discover
  • Dotpay
  • EA Cash Card and your EA Wallet Balance
  • Gold Wallet
  • iDeal
  • Ingenico Hosted Card
  • JCB
  • KCP Credit Card
  • MasterCard
  • PayPal
  • Qiwi
  • Trustly
  • Visa/Visa Debit
  • Visa Electron
  • Webmoney
  • Yandex
  • Yandex Credit Card
  • Yandex Qiwi
  • Yandex Wallet

2) I'm not sure what you mean but this but as Steam and Origin are different storefronts the content will differ.

3) We appreciate the feedback and will pass it on to the team.

4) I test Origin there and was able to sign in and have Origin running in a matter of seconds. If it is taking 203 minutes for it to load then this would point to a system issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (389 Views)

★★★ Novice

Out of all those payment option only Visa/MC credit card is accepted in my country and not even EA wallet is available which would definitely make things easier.
Ignore no.2 I was trying to say EA games are not available on others stores to buy. Like I cant buy from Uplay either but can buy their games from steam.
About the startup issue I kind of compared it with other stores/launchers that start in like 10-12 seconds on my PC but origin takes 2-3 minutes. I don't have an SSD I get it but I only complained about it here because when I googled I found other people facing this problem while for some it took just 4-5 seconds to start.

I apologize for posting it in such a toxic way I was really frustrated at a lot of things and now I feel embarrassed for whining like a kid.

Message 3 of 3 (369 Views)