Re: Do the games that i buy on origin stay forever?

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Do the games that i buy on origin stay forever?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I wanted to ask mom buy The Sims 4, since its on sale and i am missing 1 euro, and i will give her my money when she buys it  Standard smile I am always extremely worried, so does the game stay when you buy it? You dont have to buy/pay again?

Message 1 of 6 (5,498 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hey @halyringo100,

Once you make a purchase of game from Origin, it is added to your account and you keep them forever. And you only have to pay once for a game. So no worries. Standard smile

*** Please grant XP and Accept as solution if my suggestion helped. It will help me as well as anyone facing this same issue. Cheers and happy gaming. Thumbs up ***

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (5,997 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hey @halyringo100,

Once you make a purchase of game from Origin, it is added to your account and you keep them forever. And you only have to pay once for a game. So no worries. Standard smile

*** Please grant XP and Accept as solution if my suggestion helped. It will help me as well as anyone facing this same issue. Cheers and happy gaming. Thumbs up ***

Message 2 of 6 (5,998 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If I downloaded in a PC and later I downloaded in a laptop (the game). Will it be a problem?
Message 3 of 6 (5,456 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Javier011

No. It won't be a problem as long as you use the same account. So you can download it to your laptop later if necessary.

Message 4 of 6 (5,443 Views)

★★ Novice

i lost all the base game cant get online with sims 4 and everything is gone that i bought and i didint get to get new games on sale

Message 5 of 6 (5,436 Views)

Community Manager

@jnix1961 Hi, you seem to have a separate issue. Normally if games are missing there's an account mixup. Can you start by double checking that you're logged into the same Origin account that you were using before. 

If you have no luck with this you can reach out to support, but hopefully that won't be necessary. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

If you're not in the US, be sure to click the flag icon in the top right of the page to change the region.

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 6 (5,423 Views)