Different EA account

by DjMcTankk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Different EA account

★★★ Newbie

So I have a EA account attached to my Xbox live I don’t know the email or any info that is on it, so I can’t verify the account at all, EA has been very disappointing and very rude and not willing to help at all, so I can’t update or change anything. What would I need to do to put the correct EA account and link it to my Xbox live Becuase all I want to do is play the games I have purchased in peace and EA is unwilling to help in any way 

Message 1 of 6 (681 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Different EA account

Community Manager

Hey @DjMcTankk for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (655 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @DjMcTankk for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (656 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have called and I’ve talked to atleast 3 supervisors , but I cannot do anything unless I verify that EA account that i can’t di

Message 3 of 6 (635 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @DjMcTankk if our live support team is unable to assist then I'm sorry to say that there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

The best thing I can recommend is that you gather as much additional info as possible and then speak with our live support team again.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (631 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Well then EA is the worst gaming community out there and I’m very glad I did not waste any money on such a pathetic company that only cares about money and not the players thank you so much for clearing that up for me!
i have tried and tried to get this resolved and every person I’ve talked to has just talked around in circles and has been very rude and uncooperative idk who can help me, but I refuse to accept sorry I can’t help you

Message 5 of 6 (621 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @DjMcTankk I'm going to lock this thread as there is nothing further that we can do on AHQ to assist.

If you cannot verify account ownership then our team will be unable to assist.

The best thing I can recommend is to gather as much info as possible and speak with our team again.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (587 Views)