Re: DLC Downloading Issues

by TheElderDan

Original Post

DLC Downloading Issues

★★ Novice

Hi; I just recently purchased the game Vampyr and it's associated DLC's and I've managed to download the full main game, but for some reason when I try to download the DLC it fails to do so and refuses to download and just says "error". I've tried multiple fixes and nothing works... Any ideas?

Message 1 of 5 (498 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are seeing issues @TheElderDan.

Can I ask is it possible to share the full error message you are seeing? Generally, these error messages will contain information that helps us narrow down the cause of the issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (466 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't have an error message anymore; at this point it just won't even download at all. I've tried downloading the same DLC titled "Vampyr Hunters Heirloom", on another device and it still refuses to download. I think it may have something to do with the account or Origin itself not allowing the download... still have no idea what the issue is but its becoming agitating.

Message 3 of 5 (445 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried almost all the fixes I can find and nothing is working...

Message 4 of 5 (444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It is apparently a common problem for Origin. Witcher 3: GOTY has the same issues. Can't download the free DLC's cus it says hard drive is full even though I have 3.5 TB space left.

Message 5 of 5 (434 Views)