DISCOUNTED PRICE NOT WORKING

by ryan_joshua_25

Original Post

DISCOUNTED PRICE NOT WORKING

★★★ Newbie

Why does the discounted price of $6.24 for the Sims 4 digital deluxe edition not reflecting on the checkout total?

I tried to checkout on the ea.com website since the discount price is greater than in the origin website. However, when I check out the game, the $6.24 price is not reflecting but the original price of the game.

Message 1 of 11 (644 Views)

Re: DISCOUNTED PRICE NOT WORKING

★★★ Newbie
@ryan_joshua_25 I've experienced the same thing too.
Message 2 of 11 (636 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @ryan_joshua_25 and @markzolanski

The difference between the store page and checkout tends to be due to caching issues. Could you perform the following steps please?

This should help the prices line up. If not, please include a screenshot of the store page and the checkout page in your reply. It would be good to know if this is happening for you on the Origin Client or the Origin webstore also. 

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 11 (628 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This  what reflects on the checkout

Message 4 of 11 (615 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @ryan_joshua_25,

And this shows up as a different price at the checkout after you've cleared the Origin cache, closed down Origin and reopened it?

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 11 (610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes

Message 6 of 11 (607 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @ryan_joshua_25

Can you get back to me with the following information please: 

1. Are you using the Origin Client or the Origin Website?
  2. Do you have an EA Play or EA Play Pro subscription active?
  3. Can you include a screenshot of the full Store page where the discount amount is shown please?

Thanks very much, 

EA_Lanna

Message 7 of 11 (603 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This one

Message 8 of 11 (596 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @ryan_joshua_25,

Thank you for attaching that screenshot. Please read over my earlier post and include the missing information in your reply. We'll need this to look into this issue.

- EA_Lanna

Message 9 of 11 (579 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Lanna I am using Origin client on the EA website and I have not subscribed to EA play
Message 10 of 11 (576 Views)