Re: Custom Settings Will Not Hold

by Yankee_LT

Original Post

Custom Settings Will Not Hold

★ Apprentice

Ok, so very recently (Maybe it started two months ago) I found that BF4, BF1, and BF5 custom settings (For the PC) would not hold. Every time I logged out of a game and then logged back in later everything was back to default. I made a second on my computer to see if that would help. It did but only for BF3 and BF4. I would LOVE to get back into both BF1 and BF5 but it's fruitless and frustrating (That is if you want to reset ALL your settings once you log back in) to play the game. Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thank You.

Message 1 of 4 (235 Views)

Community Manager

That's an odd one @Yankee_LT.

Can you check your My Documents folder to see if there is a Battlefield folder there?

The default save location for Battlefield 1 for example is Documents\Battlefield 1. If there is not a folder there then can you create one and then try launching the game again.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (208 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can I do the same with BF5 as well??

Message 3 of 4 (193 Views)

★ Apprentice

OK, I only have BF4 there now because I uninstalled the other two. And in the documents folder is Battlefield 4. I click on that, and there is a folder that says settings and in there profile settings. Is this what we're looking into??

Message 4 of 4 (190 Views)