Re: Could you help me? Xbox one related problem

by HEYTHEMl

Original Post

Could you help me? Xbox one related problem

★★★ Novice

Hello everyone, 

I had a repair order on my Xbox one last month. And when I get it back, it seemed that I can’t play any battlefield title on my Xbox, they went to the page where player can choose another profile or countinue as signed in account and then the mechaine froze and turned off itself with the turn off tune. I wonder if anyone out there had met similar trouble? So far I have tried to reset my Xbox and before that I tried delete and redownload battlefield v, it does the same thing again. The above “solutions” came from Microsoft support. 

So far I have reset my Xbox again and chose the one to remove everything from it. I am still waiting for the Xbox to finish downloading the 44.61 GB. Please anyone with any idea of how to resolve this problem. 

Thank you for reading and all the help!

kind regards,

Aitch 

Message 1 of 6 (377 Views)

Community Manager

Bit of an odd one @HEYTHEMl.

Do you have issues with any other games or is it just with Battlefield?

Was the game working before your console had to be repaired?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (352 Views)

★★★ Novice

It was working before it was repaired. So far I have tried forza7, project cars , BF4 and v. I am afraid those are the only two are not working. 

Message 3 of 6 (338 Views)

★★★ Novice

So far just finished downloading battlefield v and try to load, my Xbox turned off again...

Message 4 of 6 (329 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry that the issues are still affecting you @HEYTHEMl but this is most likely an issue with your console. If the issue was with the game then it would be affecting more users than just you.

Do you see an error of any kind when the issue occurs and is it possible to try your game on another console?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 6 (306 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry for not getting back to you, Microsoft gave me a new x now I m back and playing again. 

Message 6 of 6 (248 Views)