Re: Command and conquer package will not play

by Cube15X

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Command and conquer package will not play

★★★ Newbie

I recently purchased the command and conquer package but no matter which game I download and try none of them will play. the ones that do load up will freeze as soon as I try to select an option on the main menu and I have to con-alt-del to shut it down. Some will not even load, the screen just flashes on and off and then goes back to the origin menu. 

Message 1 of 7 (1,106 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @bogas83 and @Seniortilla

We're currently tracking the issues with launching Command & Conquer games in the Origin client. The team is investigating and working on a solution. In the meantime we have heard about some workarounds that can help with this. When you've got a chance take a look at this thread and see if they help for you as well: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/C-C-The-Ultimate-Collection/Can-t-launch-C-amp-C-The-Ultimate-Collection-g...

Thanks for bearing with us on this while it's under investigation. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (939 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@wightsquatch i got this problem with the tiberian sun part of the 17 game package
Message 2 of 7 (1,086 Views)

★ Novice

i buy original games because i think i can play games but i can not run games in origin command & conquer zero hour 

what i must to do 

1. try to play

2. refund my money 

Message 3 of 7 (969 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Did You find the solution to play the c&c games? I have similar problem, like yours. But my games were working fine until today...

Message 4 of 7 (966 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @bogas83 and @Seniortilla

We're currently tracking the issues with launching Command & Conquer games in the Origin client. The team is investigating and working on a solution. In the meantime we have heard about some workarounds that can help with this. When you've got a chance take a look at this thread and see if they help for you as well: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/C-C-The-Ultimate-Collection/Can-t-launch-C-amp-C-The-Ultimate-Collection-g...

Thanks for bearing with us on this while it's under investigation. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 7 (940 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I purchased the Ultimate Collection last week.

A little annoyed that you are still selling something that obviously does NOT work.

How soon before you have a fix for this??

Message 6 of 7 (864 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I bought the same.... Some works some not.... it IS fakin annoying! Isn't. 

So,

Dear Origin.... PLEASE...... When u sell something.... the minimum u could do is to make sure it works before u start selling it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank u!

Message 7 of 7 (685 Views)