Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection Won't Run Anymore

by amsga

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection Won't Run Anymore

★★★ Apprentice

Hi All,

For some reason, all the games linked to my Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection won't run anymore.

The Play button has been grayed out.

There was a prompt something about EA Play but it disappeared before I could do anything about it.

I am pretty sure that I bought this whole entire collection before EA Play or whatever it was called prior to this.

Anyone able to help me on this?

Message 1 of 3 (539 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection Won't Run Anymore

Community Manager

Hi @amsga

It sounds like there might be something going on with your EA Account, but I'm afraid we wouldn't have a way to investigate that here on Answers HQ. When you have the chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with the team over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (518 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @amsga

It sounds like there might be something going on with your EA Account, but I'm afraid we wouldn't have a way to investigate that here on Answers HQ. When you have the chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with the team over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (519 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

greyed out play button issue-FIX

Turn off Origin, right-click the icon for it, then run it as administrator.

It wont play the games because it needs admin permission.
Figured it our after two cycles of re-installation and cache clearing

Notably, a bunch of my otherwise functional games are doing repair and authorization stuff after Rebooting origin with admin permissions

Message 3 of 3 (390 Views)