Coins deducted from my account without any inappropriate action by me

by HisokaIsSNEAKY

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Coins deducted from my account without any inappropriate action by me

★★★ Novice

Hello, I had 22 million coins in my account (FIFA21 - PC) which i earned strictly via grinding the game week in week out and trading within the game by right means since the start of the game. And suddenly i got this message after selling this Viera card which i won via bid for a fair amount of profit saying that you have been involved in coin selling / transferring and they took away all the coins which i earned throughout the game. I contacted their Customer care and they where so rude and of no use. Its been more than 5 days and still its the same thing. Just imagine my grind and the hours spend on the game just to get this as a end result. This is the same issue which NickRunTheFutMarket(YouTube) faced and just because he's a popular youtuber so it got fixed within days and I'm just a normal person who plays the game daily so they don't give a damn about me and Now i lost my motivation to play the game because of what happened. I hope one of their community manager responds here and resolves the matter asap

Message 1 of 2 (312 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Coins deducted from my account without any inappropriate action by me

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @HisokaIsSNEAKY.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (272 Views)

All Replies

Re: Coins deducted from my account without any inappropriate action by me

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @HisokaIsSNEAKY.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (273 Views)