Cloud save files

by andy_cezet

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cloud save files

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello there!

I had to reinstall my computer and when I installed Origin back, I wanted to continue in my games. But even though I had got activated the cloud saving for all the time, some games misses their data. So far every game without a proper account, such as Unravel 2, Hyper Light Drifter, Sundered. For example, SWBF 2 is totally ok, because there is an account with my game progression memory. But the other games lost completely their save files with a lot of hours and I can't access the hard drive saves. Is there a possibility how to access these clouds' saves somehow else? Thanks!

Andy

Message 1 of 2 (277 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cloud save files

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @andy_cezet 

I'm really sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm afraid we're unable to recover any saves from the cloud if the system didn't automatically upload them on your new device Frown In this situation, I can only recommend to make back-up copies of the local save files in the future.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (245 Views)

All Replies

Re: Cloud save files

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @andy_cezet 

I'm really sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm afraid we're unable to recover any saves from the cloud if the system didn't automatically upload them on your new device Frown In this situation, I can only recommend to make back-up copies of the local save files in the future.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (246 Views)