Re: Change email with no access to old email

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Change email with no access to old email

★ Novice

I no longer have access to the email I used to use for my ea account. I would like to change the email but it says i need a code that would be sent to the email account i no longer have. Is there any way to change my email?

Message 1 of 6 (806 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@snarfulfart 

As @LadyShuwa mentioned you will need to contact an EA adviser for this.

You can contact an EA adviser here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Just be aware this will be difficult as you will need to verify details for security purposes.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (767 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Write with the Support Team via Chat or Ticket. 

I Hope you have a old Game Key or Else.

Message 2 of 6 (781 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@snarfulfart 

As @LadyShuwa mentioned you will need to contact an EA adviser for this.

You can contact an EA adviser here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Just be aware this will be difficult as you will need to verify details for security purposes.

Message 3 of 6 (768 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @snarfulfart for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (701 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this issue a few years ago, and they never could/would fix it.  I had used my college email at the time I created the account, and later lost my EA password after my college deleted my account after graduation. I couldn't reset my password because I had no access to my old college email, but that email is still associated with my Playstation account years later and I can't get it off.  I also no longer had the game I originally created the account for so I couldn't provide them with a "key."  I have found EA customer support to be essentially useless on this issue.  I ended up just creating a new EA account but I can no longer play EA games on my Playstation because I can't get the old EA account off that Playstation account and can only play them now on Xbox. Thankfully I had never logged in to my EA account on my XBOX or I would be unable to play EA titles fully.  I wish they would stop treating their accounts like they are some sort of high priority national security.  My problem never was resolved and I'm still frustrated about it.  I wish I could say something other than good luck, but they simply couldn't and wouldn't help me.  If you were able to fix this problem I would like to know how you did it so maybe I could get my old account off my Playstation.  

Message 5 of 6 (554 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to say @RandomR00ster but if you are unable to verify that you are the account holder then our team will not be able to make any changes to or grant you access to the account.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (538 Views)