Cd key yazdıgım halde oyun acılmadı

by Kpche1954

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Cd key yazdıgım halde oyun acılmadı

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

ınternetten guvenılır bır sıteden simcity cities of tomorrow adlı oyunu aldım dun geldı ıcınden cd cıkmadı key cıktı bende key'i yazdım ınmedı ınıoyrus gıbı gozukuyor devamı gelmıyor ekte yolladıgım sekılde karsıma cıkıyor tıklıyorum dıger ekte oldugu gobo cıkıyor gene tıklıyorum otekı ektekı gıbı uyarılara maruz kalıyorum yardımcı olurmusunuz

Message 1 of 2 (274 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cd key yazdıgım halde oyun acılmadı

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Kpche1954 

Unfortunately, the language, in which you wrote your message, is currently not supported on Answers HQ. At the moment you can get help here in the following languages:

I'm locking this for topic now but please, feel free to repost it in any of the aforementioned languages in the appropriate forum.

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help Center. Detailed instructions can be found here: Talk to us: How To Contact EA Help for Support

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (267 Views)

All Replies

Re: Cd key yazdıgım halde oyun acılmadı

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Kpche1954 

Unfortunately, the language, in which you wrote your message, is currently not supported on Answers HQ. At the moment you can get help here in the following languages:

I'm locking this for topic now but please, feel free to repost it in any of the aforementioned languages in the appropriate forum.

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help Center. Detailed instructions can be found here: Talk to us: How To Contact EA Help for Support

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (268 Views)