Case updating but no email, incorrectly flagged with harrassment

by LeSnaccBoi

Original Post

Case updating but no email, incorrectly flagged with harrassment

★ Novice

Please correct me if this is the wrong channel, but I am facing an issue and I don't know where else to ask.

I was playing apex legends and talking to my friends on game chat when I received an email from ea saying I harassed somebody. I believe this was automatically flagged as the text may seem bad but if seen in the context is completely fine and was not targetting anyone. I have sent them an email 4 days ago regarding this and have not received a reply on "my cases" despite the case being constantly updated. The case number is 63027672 and although I do not have a suspended account and have not received anything other than a warning I feel really frustrated from this because it says "Our penalty system is cumulative—as the number of violations increase, so does the severity of the consequence"

Message 1 of 4 (522 Views)

Re: Case updating but no email, incorrectly flagged with harrassment

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban or sanction @LeSnaccBoi.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (486 Views)

★ Novice

Hello. I have tried to private message you but after a day of it being read without reply I figured it would be best to reply here.

As already stated on my post, I had already contacted them now 6 days ago and the case keeps updating on "my cases" WITHOUT an email.

I just want this elaborated as it is confusing me. It said 72 hours yet it has been more, and I would at least like to know what is happening with my case??

Message 3 of 4 (453 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @LeSnaccBoi we don't offer support over DM.

You can check the status of your case by creating a new case at help.ea.com and our live support team will be able to let you know if the team has emailed you. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (444 Views)