by amituj

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant login to origin launcher and origin website and ea website

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Dear ea customer experience
subject : origin cant login
yesterday i try to fix my problem with your team after take 2-3 hour. we cant fix anything so i google this problem with my language and they told me just change date&time when i do that i can login to origin launcher and play the sims 4 but after that i shut down my pc and turn on again. I cant login!!! again!!! what going on with your origin launcher not only origin launcher i cant login EA website Origin website cant contract you so i would like your team to fix my problem quickly.
this is every step that i already done with my pc
1. change password 5 time
2. uninstall origin launcher 4-5 time and install again
3. try origin launcher old version
4. clear cache
5. flush the DNS

[Removed by CM]

Message 1 of 7 (1,437 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant login to origin launcher and origin website and ea website

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @amituj. I removed your screenshot as it contains your email. 

Best thing to do when this occurs takes a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,395 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @amituj. I removed your screenshot as it contains your email. 

Best thing to do when this occurs takes a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,396 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hello I cant sing in origin my email took someone but I playng still with this email am.. I cant changed enithing today when I turn on origin she sayd me your account blocked from EA Com can you help me 

Message 3 of 7 (1,296 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko I cant sing in on orgin when I go to start apex legends ea sayd me your account disabled plz help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Message 4 of 7 (1,295 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @GTV_TATO_16 if your account has been blocked due to a ban or sanction then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (1,231 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@gmail how do i change time and date in origin
Message 6 of 7 (1,149 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Janinefel are you trying to change your location and date of birth in Origin?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (1,129 Views)