Re: Cannot reach EA servers - Apex Legends / PC

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Cannot reach EA servers - Apex Legends / PC

★ Novice

When I load up Apex Legends it gives me an error about connecting to EA Servers. I had this issue a couple days ago and I went through some troubleshooting of changing to GOOGLE DNS and resetting the cache and after all that I uninstalled Origin, re installed it and then repaired the game, after this the game started fine. Now though, same *. This is annoying so can I please get some help?

Message 1 of 6 (482 Views)

Community Manager

@Samtastic06 Hiya, have you tried flushing your DNS yet? 

EACade
Message 2 of 6 (469 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, I have followed a thread of troubleshooting that maybe in fact you posted on another thread. I have tried everything that was posted and resorted to uninstalling and reinstalling Origin, repairing the game and it worked...for a day Standard smile  . I have never had this issue and all other game sin Origin work properly.

Message 3 of 6 (442 Views)

Community Manager
@Samtastic06 Gotcha, are you using a VPN of any kind?
EACade
Message 4 of 6 (433 Views)

★★★ Newbie

started getting code: leaf/ wheel etc.. PS4 / COD MW issue.. 
using cable-wifi built in modem. noticed stories of social networks outages. 
mention of cloudflare messed up whole eastcoast net ? CPU's overloaded? 
so after 3 days of that crap on and off/ check that months old overloaded router..modem.
usually found at 192 . 168 . 0. 1 through browser. or unplug all
'reset to defaults ' your router-wifi modem..
change admin and pass / change wifi addy and pass. (read pdf from online , google the model of modem) 
 , use cat5/ ethernet direct to pc..
then maybe try instead of .1 making it something else.. and play with 20hz / 40hz.. setting. 
read alot. about and from " where your problem lies. cya peace.
www connect is nice and snappy now.. ~

Message 5 of 6 (416 Views)

★ Novice

Man....I was using a Cisco Endpoint program that started giving errors when this started, I did not even put the two together. I removed the program and now the game is working properly. I appreciate the help, I will see if it gives any troubles moving forward but we should be good.

Thank you much.

Message 6 of 6 (398 Views)