Re: Cannot purchase anything on Origin - Whoops! An error occured (Really want B

by Mellisenda

Original Post

Re: Cannot purchase anything on Origin - Whoops! An error occured (Really want B

★★★★★ Newbie
Don't use vpn
Message 61 of 83 (2,959 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I've had Origin since just after Christmas (so about 2 months now) and have successfully downloaded and completed one game. I am now trying to purchase my second game and am getting this error. I don't believe I should be banned or suspended. I have tried to contact support and when I click the link to choose contact method, it takes me back to the beginning of the process after flashing on the correct screen for about 1 second. I tried the link you provided for banned/suspended, and got 'page not found'. I'm at a loss. I am trying to purchase Dragon Age 2/Blood dragon Armor DLC. PLEASE HELP! 

Message 62 of 83 (2,903 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello Tom,

My problem has been happening for 2 months straight and I can't buy anything. I've tried on every device and  a pop up says “Whoops an error occurred. Try again later.” It dosn't have any error code or anything in fact. I'm really disappointed on what the problem is, and how you cannot fix a problem that many people are having. Please, it would be great to have this error to be patched up and fixed.

Regards,

Rizzzzzzi

Message 63 of 83 (2,817 Views)

★ Novice
An error occurred. Please try again later. [ref. #validation-failed]
Message 64 of 83 (2,732 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Whoops!

An error occurred. Please try again later. [ref. #validation-failed]

I can’t purchase on any device or browser. Nothing has changed with my account; ea, origin...

Message 65 of 83 (2,679 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Literally same thing here.
Message 66 of 83 (2,544 Views)

★ Novice

What the * do you not want our money?  Lamest * ever.  Just trying to buy Battlefield 5 Deluxe and Origin once again giving me errors.

Message 67 of 83 (2,370 Views)

★★ Novice

Mudfish VPN was causing the problem for me.  Log out of Mudfish (disconnect) and I was able to complete my purchase.

Cheers

DS

Message 68 of 83 (2,336 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, I seem to be having this error as well ( The Sims™ 4 Get Famous for PC/Mac | Origin

[ref. #Error: httpRequest ERROR: https://gateway.ea.com/proxy/commerce/carts2/store-cart-purchase-1545630654641/offerEntries?storeId=... 400 (Bad Request)]

I have contacted Support twice and i still have this problem. (cleared origin cache, web cache, etc) tried to purchase it via the origin client and web (for some reason i can't sign into origin through chrome, so i used explore) i did say to support that I am in South Africa currently and my account is set up in the UK and they said it shouldn't be effected by it. So any solutions, would appreciate it. (i don;t use VPN) 

Thanks

Message 69 of 83 (2,244 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you've encountered this error and are still having trouble, you won't be able to purchase sims 4 add on packs through the sims 4 game directly. Instead, you'll have to go directly through origin itself and purchase it through your origin account. I was having the same issue and purchased add ons successfully this way. 

Message 70 of 83 (2,180 Views)