Re: Cannot purchase anything on Origin - Whoops! An error occured (Really want B

by GunBritt22

Original Post

Re: Cannot purchase anything on Origin - Whoops! An error occured (Really want B

★★★ Newbie

@Straatford87 wrote:

Hi,

Sir @eixleixs, banned you have been. Contact support you must:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

sir @Straatford87, thats too yoda xD hahahha btw sir tom can i just send you the component of my mail and forward it to the tech support? thanks

Hello i had a problem with my account.

(not sure if it's banned or suspended)
Suspended Account - Battlefield 1 - eixleixs

username: eixleixs ( i use gmail as a log in information)
Detailed info: Here is the image of the problem with my account... i cant connect. Inline images 1
Message 51 of 83 (2,330 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Tupe1738

(steps out of character)

Hi again, sir.

Tech support sadly doesn't handle banned accounts, so you have to specifically reach out to the team I've linked. They will get back to you as soon as possible!

Cheers,

Message 52 of 83 (2,311 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello I am having the same problem but I am trying to buy skins in titan fall 2

HELP PLZ THE SKINS ARE LIMITED EDITION AND I REALLY WOULD LIKE THEM

Message 53 of 83 (2,230 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have not played on game on this device and im getting the

[ref. #vault-entitlement-failed]

Is this still an issue????

Message 54 of 83 (2,185 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue, I have a Danish bank, Last year I was living in Denmark, but now I'm in Serbia, even though I got to buy BF1 with no trouble. On Sunday wanted to buy the premium pass and after two days I received an email saying that it could not be processed, even though in my bank statement is there.

Message 55 of 83 (2,047 Views)

★ Novice

I am having this problem as well.  My account was banned but was reinstated back in June.  Any ideas?

Message 56 of 83 (1,986 Views)

★ Novice
This is happening for me now. Anyone else having this issue?
Message 57 of 83 (1,796 Views)

★ Novice
Yep trying to buy NFS payback :/
Message 58 of 83 (1,765 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, me too Zipped lips

Message 59 of 83 (1,732 Views)

★★★ Newbie

.... JUBIIIII Large smile I solved the problem - well it worked for me. I used the 4G network on my mobilephone, and downloaded it on that (on my mobile) - and there was NO error. Weeeee - hope it will work for you as well :-)

Message 60 of 83 (1,724 Views)