Re: Cannot purchase anything on Origin - Whoops! An error occured (Really want B

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Cannot purchase anything on Origin - Whoops! An error occured (Really want B

EA DICE Team

@Nightmareelf31 @ManxHound11 @UnstringedPuppet @Interoceptive @TheSuperWolf100

A new Origin update went out last Monday - make sure that you have this version. If you were unable to update for any reason then clear your Origin cache and run Origin as administrator.

Message 31 of 83 (2,798 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Straatford87

Hi Tom

I can confirm it is now working for us, thank you for helping out with this.

Much appreciated,

Luke

Message 32 of 83 (2,769 Views)
Highlighted

EA DICE Team

@ManxHound11

Great to hear!

Thanks for coming back and letting me know Standard smile

Message 33 of 83 (2,757 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm from Brazil and I'm having the exact same problem as described here. Tried everything suggested in this thread, but no luck so far. Frown

Message 34 of 83 (2,544 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same problem.  I have used the same credit card now for a few years.  I signed up to try the Origin Access, played some Battlefield 4 single player only, and for some reason I cannot fathom was banned from Battlefield 4.  Now the trial is over and when I went to "update my payment information," which has not changed, I receive this error.  If I am going to pay for Origin Access, I do not want all sorts of errors.  I received a callback on February 25, 2017 from a game advisor, and then was referred to another department for the inexplicable ban.  What gives?  Is this the experience I should expect for offering to pay for Origin Access?

Message 35 of 83 (2,398 Views)

Community Manager

@xAvenger2011

Check the following link for info on how to address your ban:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

barry.png
Message 36 of 83 (2,394 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello:

I followed those procedures, and am now awaiting a response.

Message 37 of 83 (2,392 Views)

Community Manager

@xAvenger2011

Okay good, hopefully it goes your way.

barry.png
Message 38 of 83 (2,390 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello:

Same here.  I cannot understand how it occurred.  I play in my law office after hours, so the network is secure.  Also only played single player.  I don't and never have used cheats.

Message 39 of 83 (2,382 Views)

EA DICE Team

@xAvenger2011

I've noticed that your case has already been escalated to our Terms of Service team. They should be in contact with you shortly.

Message 40 of 83 (2,354 Views)