Cannot login to Origin

by PumPumBusta

Original Post

Cannot login to Origin

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I am not the one with the missing games sir, i simpky cannot log in what so ever on origin app, it says login failed yet i get notifications when someone is playing or hv logged in as well as during the apex legends update i could see it was updating by the taskbar filling with green as it downloads which it completed but still says login failed?

I posted a screenshot of this in my other thread as well.  Its also just not me as very evident by visiting sites that report on downed sites.  See my post called your not alone.

Message 1 of 12 (450 Views)

Re: Where is my games

★ Guide
Beginning to think either ea or origin moves servers around each update and folks in other countries have to wait for dns records to be updated by their isp's as these issues have never been solve by EA techs and usually works itsekf out a day or 2 later, this is day 2 so i guess i wait, just wanted to know if u could look at my acct if anything wrong with it.
Message 2 of 12 (444 Views)

★ Guide

Evident as i can log in here but not get to my acct.

Message 3 of 12 (440 Views)

Community Manager

@PumPumBusta 

I created a new thread since this is a different issue than the thread you originally posted in.

Can you try shutting down any anti-virus or firewall software and see if you can log in to Origin?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 12 (429 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Aljo I hv already done that as well. Currently firewall is off as well as i disabled antivirus, believe u can see that in my screenshot at taskbar
Message 5 of 12 (418 Views)

Community Manager

@PumPumBusta 

Can you try performing a clean boot with the instructions here: http://bit.ly/Clean_Boot. Once rebooted, try connecting to Origin and let me know if it works.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 12 (398 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_AljoAlready did.

Here is what i found, on same pc i can log in with my wifes account no problem but with my acct it doesnt.

Its like aprtial login the app opens but says login failure but as i said notifications still come in as if i am logged in partually, to chk this i go on my wifes pc and try to log in with my acct again which yields the same problem and when i do on my pc a box pops up saying i can only log in on one pc. This is the origin app itself giving this.

So its not a pc issue its an acct issue.

Am i banned or something?  I cannot chk as i cannot get to my ea acct page

Message 7 of 12 (376 Views)

Community Manager

@PumPumBusta 

I took a look at your account. You'll need to contact @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. They can help with this.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 12 (367 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Aljo I did that already, thing is to check for responses i need to be able to get to my acct!
Message 9 of 12 (363 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Aljo Ps i dont use any social media since 2017. And trust me life has been great ever since i hv no pkans on going back so if u can help in any way to alert them would be great
Message 10 of 12 (363 Views)