Re: Cannot connect to Sims 4 Gallery

by EuphorialQueen

Original Post

Cannot connect to Sims 4 Gallery

★ Novice

Hello,

Ove the last two days, I get an error when trying to use the gallery in the Sims 4. It says that I am not online, when I click on "connect", I get a message box that says there is no internet connection. I am not having any issues when going onto other sites on the internet, only with access the gallery in Sims 4. 

Message 1 of 5 (984 Views)

@Queeenofthecastl  Does your computer run Windows or macOS, and which version?  I can move your post to the relevant Sims 4 section for troubleshooting.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (967 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting the same problem! Which is really frustrating. I'm using windows. Please Help!!

Message 3 of 5 (939 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Queeenofthecastl  @CabinCrew2003 

Are you on PC / Mac ?

Please see these instructions and follow to to see if your problem is resolved.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Can-t-Go-Online/m-p/8146310#M149400

- EQ Avid Sims Player
Game Version 1.54.120.1020 Patch 08Aug2019
All content installed thru Moschino Stuff Pack
PC / Win 7
Never used CC or mods.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 4 of 5 (924 Views)

Community Manager
Hi,

As it's been a while since there's been an active discussion in here, I'm locking this thread. For new reports on this please open a new thread.

Thank you,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (717 Views)