Re: Can these games be registered?

by Twisted-Kaiba

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can these games be registered?

★★ Novice

Could someone from support tell me if I am able to register these games on my Origin account? I have the discs and serial codes for all of them.

FIFA 07

FIFA 08

FIFA Manager 08

FIFA Manger 09

UEFA Euro 2008

UEFA Euro 2012

NHL 08

NBA LIVE 08

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

The Sims Stories

The Sims Castaway Stories

SimCity Societies

Medal of Honor 10th Anniversary Edition

Crysis Warhead

Brutal Legend

Message 1 of 7 (796 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

There is no one from support here. We are a player helping player forum. Depending on how old the game is, I doubt all can be linked to an origin account. But to find out for sure, contact support. Go to https://help.ea.com and try to get a live chat or request a call back option to check with a game advisor about an individual game. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (775 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

There is no one from support here. We are a player helping player forum. Depending on how old the game is, I doubt all can be linked to an origin account. But to find out for sure, contact support. Go to https://help.ea.com and try to get a live chat or request a call back option to check with a game advisor about an individual game. 

Message 2 of 7 (776 Views)

Community Manager

@Twisted-Kaiba Of those games the only one that I would assume can be added is Crysis Warhead but I may be mistaken and your best bet is to simply open Origin and start entering the product keys to see what happens. It may be a case that some are accepted or not, but you've nothing to lose by trying. 

I'll see if I can find a list of older titles which can be added to Origin and update you. 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 7 (766 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Darko 

I tried entering the product keys into the Origin Client this morning but it said that the keys were not valid. So I don't know whether I need to contact the support team to get then registered or if its even possible for these games to be registered at all. A list would be extremely helpful if one exists, thank you so much!

Message 4 of 7 (758 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Darko Hi darko, any chance you managed to find out if I could register these games or not?

Message 5 of 7 (712 Views)

★★ Novice

Anyone?

Message 6 of 7 (685 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Twisted-Kaiba

I'm sorry for the late reply here Embarrassed

While I'm unsure if such old titles can be added to your EA account, the best way to find out is to contact our live support about it. Our game advisers should be able to confirm what games could be added to your account.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 7 of 7 (603 Views)