Re: Can't stay in Server BF4

by yahel_1

Original Post

Can't stay in Server BF4

★★★ Newbie

Ive waited and tried to join many TDM servers but I am constantly kicked for excessive ping of 150. I took a good look at my wired internet, and have basically come to the conclusion that since all these servers with active players aren't based in my region, I will constantly get kicked by ADMIN no matter what I do. Anyone have any suggestions? Maybe I am just playing at the wrong time of day. I really like TDM and not conquest. Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (170 Views)

Re: Can't stay in Server BF4

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @penroseprocess

A number of things could clog up your internet  Angel :

-multiple computers running on the same router( like a school router.)

-downloading/running other programs on the same computer while playing BF4 (stop torrenting with you have Standard smile)

-network running the server is far away from your location (the quick match is a random selection of existing servers,prioritizing the ones that are closest to youThumbs up)

-connection between your machine and your router is obstructed Thinking ,assuming you have wireless, not LAN Fingers crossed

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

If you want to know us or/and come up with ideas to improve the Origin platform or/and talk about anything and many more besides,you could also visit the NEW section Origin General Discussion https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/origin-general-discussion-en

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)