Re: Can't sign in Origin

by player0hd6we7q

Original Post

Can't sign in Origin

★ Novice

Hi

I would like to buy expansion packs of sims 4, but I can't sign into origin. A window is appearing with the message that I can't sign in at the moment.  I have been trying for the last 4 days and I am connected to the Internet.

Thanks

Shana

Message 1 of 7 (385 Views)

Message 2 of 7 (352 Views)

★ Novice

I still cannot sign in the website origin.com, the attached is what it's appearing.

I can sign in the game and i can play it.

Thanks 

Shana

Message 3 of 7 (334 Views)

Community Manager

Please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers @player0hd6we7q who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (303 Views)

★ Novice

The chat option is not appearing, and call back to Malta there is no option. The game account is on my daughter but i have an account to buy the packs. My daughter can sign in to game but i am not able to sign in.

Thanks

Message 5 of 7 (300 Views)

Community Manager

If you cannot get a callback @player0hd6we7q then you can call support direct. It's advised to use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype, Viber, or Google Voice so as to reduce the cost to you. You can say your location in the Voice-Over-IP service as UK. The contact number for the UK is+44 203 0141818 and support is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 7 (282 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks i will try
Message 7 of 7 (276 Views)