Re: Can't login to account, because of technical difficulties.

by NRG_Mistake

Original Post

Community Manager

That's an odd one @somogyibalazs13. Can you try setting your phone up as a hotspot and connecting through it?

Is it possible to try and access your account on another system as the more things we can rule out the better?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 11 of 147 (37,422 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem for the past 4 days. I can’t perfectly log in on Mobile, but have tried everything that has been recommended. My account will never return with 500 hours in apex. My alt accounts won’t work either...

Message 12 of 147 (37,383 Views)

★ Novice

i am having the same issue.. Just started happening today. Just got off the phone with EA.. They tried "Everything" and cannot help me.. So basically i am stuck with a bunch of hours put into games and paid products on my other accounts and i am just lost forever according to them.

Message 13 of 147 (37,352 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Woah woah woah woah. They said there is NOTHING they can do?! I'm waiting for a call from them to help me. They just told you there is nothing and all you're games are lost?! If this is the case- I am demanding all the money I put into the sims back- I JUST bought Island Living!!

Message 14 of 147 (37,341 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The best thing you can do that worked for me and SADLY it costs money but use a VPN my suggestion is use VyprVPN it worked perfect for me.

Message 15 of 147 (37,280 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

ive been having this issue as well and haven't been able to log in and get access to all my packs is there actually no way to fix this ?

Message 16 of 147 (37,275 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

its the same problem warframe did have for months and the problem is on their side not on ours

restart ur ruter btw befor u try any of the options... what I have found at warframe they all did use a program to run the game its the same thing some of u do have with origin (for most of the people the restart did the work)

copy of the text..

https://spotflux.jaleco.com/

Download the free version and wait for it to completely activate after the download is complete. It'll use web-encryption to prevent your internet service provider from affiliating itself with Warframe, which seems to be what's blocking you from logging in. Note that you do not need to create an account in order for this program to work.

After it's activated, launch the game as usual and try to login. You should be able to, but the only minor annoyance is having to use Spotflux whenever you want to play Warframe. Shouldn't be too big of a deal, though.

Also, once you've activated it, don't worry about the premium subscription running out. What's only important is the web-encryption. Have fun playing Warframe!

Message 17 of 147 (37,233 Views)

★ Guide

before downloading a VPN

Open START - Type CMD - Press ENTER

Type in to CMD - netsh int ip reset - Press ENTER

Type in to CMD - ipconfig /flushdns - Press ENTER

Type in to CMD - netsh winsock reset - Press ENTER

Reset ur PC

Message 18 of 147 (37,222 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

which ports does origin use?

@EA_Darko 
is that right I found it somewhere at google :D

Origins Ports are

TCP: 80; 443; 9960-9969; 1024-1124; 3216; 18000; 18120; 18060; 27900; 28910; 29900 UDP: 1024-1124; 18000; 29900

Message 19 of 147 (37,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same problem at our Icofee... happens 5 - 6 days ago... still no solution.... 

I think Internetcofee's ip banned... coz everybody can login from elsewhere....

we've tried everything on our side - no result.

I just dont know what to do (

Message 20 of 147 (37,162 Views)