Can't log into Origin account

by AlexFifa2234

Original Post

Can't log into Origin account

★★ Novice

Since 8 october, when I try to log into my origin account this message shows up:"Online login currently unavailable". I tryed to contact my ISP and they changed my ip adress and then it worked. After that day the problem came back so I think ea or Origin is blocking my ip for some reason or something else happend because before that day never had this problem in a year of membership. This problem is happening on any device connected to my network but when I connect to other network it works. I already tryed every solution that worked for other people but none of them worked. I am paying the ea play pro membership and I want to enjoy it.

Message 1 of 4 (422 Views)

Re: Can't log into Origin account

★★ Novice

I also have to mention that sometimes it works again without doing anything. Just trying to see if it works and it does but after a few time the error comes back.

Message 2 of 4 (402 Views)

Community Manager

@AlexFifa2234 

It is possible that using Google Public DNS will help you here: 

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 4 (379 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Barry 

It didn't work. If you have any other solution in mind please tell me. Anyway tomorrow I'll go to my ISP and ask them to change my router, I'll come back with a reply I changing the router solves the problem.

Thanks.

Message 4 of 4 (369 Views)