Re: Can't log-in to Origin!

by techiesmcfly

Original Post

Can't log-in to Origin!

★★★ Novice

"Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later." is what I'm getting for over 3 days.

The Origin site says that my account might be banned or suspended... Why? I spent $40 on access and add-ons and this is what I get!

I tried clearing the cache and re-installing 'bout 20 times.

Support has not got to me in like 40+ hours.

There's a limited-time event in PVZ: BFN that will end in 4 DAYS! My OCD is freaking the hell out.

Please... Help.

Message 1 of 7 (689 Views)

Community Manager

For the error message that you are seeing @SaucySenseiYT would you mind taking a look at this link and going through the troubleshooting steps listed: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Complete-Support-Origin-Connection-Issues/td-p/5019298

If there is a ban on your account then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (684 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko While waiting for the TOS team to arrive with the holy grail (50+ hours deep) I wanted to point out that I can't even register (same error.)
Also, that error occurred on the same day (maybe) as my Windows 10 got deactivated (got it fixed.) Is there any correlation between those two?
Message 3 of 7 (655 Views)

Community Manager

For the error message you can take a couple of minutes to go through the following steps @SaucySenseiYT:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (622 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko All the clean boot did is disable my keyboard back-light and some other functions (Now, I need to fix those.)

I tried to go the extra mile and create a port forwarding server but it never worked (unless I spend $40 on a program.)

All this feels like a * satire.
At this point... God needs to come down here for this to be fixed.
Thank you, for trying to help me.

-SaucyYasser
Message 5 of 7 (586 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you manage to fix that ? i'm having the same problem , got locked out of my origin , i created another account and i'm in , i guess i'm banned for some reasong , ive already sent an email for the support , still waiting for an answer.

Message 6 of 7 (539 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hit the same problem. You need to allow third party cookies in your browser. It works once you do that.

Specifically, you need to allow cookies from "accounts.ea.com" and "signin.ea.com".

Message 7 of 7 (527 Views)