Can’t create an EA account for apex legends

by IWorkedBf1

Original Post

Can’t create an EA account for apex legends

★★★ Newbie

Every time I go to create an EA account for apex I can set everything up fine but when I go to actually create the account it says “Sorry! We are experiencing some technical difficulties, please try again later” It’s been 2 days now and I still can’t do it

Message 1 of 7 (7,178 Views)

Re: Can’t create an EA account for apex legends

★ Pro
@IWorkedBf1
Services are struggling all over, blame Covid-19.
Just be patient.

Try clearing your Cache for the system, in case there is some LAG in the response between your system and the game servers. It's an XBOX you're using, so I can't tell you how to do this, I don't know.
Message 2 of 7 (7,142 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @IWorkedBf1 to start with I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 7 (7,118 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue trying to register an account for my Nephew to play PvZ Garden Warfare 2. It's also been over 2 days now - can't register an account and I've tried on PC, Android and XBOX - using Chrome, Edge and Firefox - and still get the same stupid "Technical difficulties" error.

And from a little bit of research online, this has been a problem for years - the same "Technical difficulties" error seems to be given for every problem that occurs ON EA's SIDE - it's impossible for this error to be on my side as I've tried it on every platform and get the same crap.

I remember having gone through this before, a few years back, trying to register an account for my GFs kid. 

And honestly, with no other game company have I EVER struggled to get registered (and I have accounts with everyone) - it's the most basic feature there is. So why would WE need to "take steps" on our side to get the simplest of functions to operate? 

This is not rocket science....hell, it's hardly computer science at this level.

Message 4 of 7 (7,107 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@IWorkedBf1 How did u slove this
Message 5 of 7 (1,358 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Maybe dont comment if u didnt know the answer

Message 6 of 7 (587 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TheLastShin001,

This thread is quite a few years old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 7 of 7 (577 Views)