Can't contact Support

by Racquerr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't contact Support

★★ Novice

I'm trying to contact EA/Origin on their support website, however when I get no support options for contact on my case (56409048). I'm trying to follow up on a case where I can't remove CC info on my account for a card whose information was stolen. Tried changing browsers and it did not change anything.

When I try to remove it, I get a generic error "Operation Failed, please try again later."

To recap.

1. My original case
  2. Can't move forward on my case because the support site is not working.

Is it possible to get someone to email me on this? My patience is wearing thin and I've already told the CC company to decline any charges on that account.

Message 1 of 4 (375 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't contact Support

Community Manager

Hi @Racquerr

I'm really sorry, but that's not something that we would be able to help with directly here on Answers HQ. It sounds like there might be a cached web page that could be causing some issues. When you've got a chance try clearing out the temporary files in your browser to see if that helps at all. 

If it's still happening after that you could also try reaching out to the EA Help team via Twitter or Facebook. The team who works on those channels can help out with a lot of different issues. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (363 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Racquerr

I'm really sorry, but that's not something that we would be able to help with directly here on Answers HQ. It sounds like there might be a cached web page that could be causing some issues. When you've got a chance try clearing out the temporary files in your browser to see if that helps at all. 

If it's still happening after that you could also try reaching out to the EA Help team via Twitter or Facebook. The team who works on those channels can help out with a lot of different issues. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (364 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

That gives me another option and I appreciate the information. Thank You!

EDIT: Good suggestion on the web cache but still no dice for me. I'll mention it along with this issue.

Message 3 of 4 (341 Views)

Community Manager

@Racquerr wrote:

That gives me another option and I appreciate the information. Thank You!

You're welcome! Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (331 Views)