Can't add Friend on Origin

by DinguhLing47

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't add Friend on Origin

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Trying to play BFV with my friend, who downloaded origin for the first time for the beta. He just bought the full game today. He was removed from my friendslist for some reason and neither of us can seem to re-add the other. We've signed out, restarted our computers etc. I purchased the Deluxe edition, and he the regular. That's what, $140. We gave you this money, let us play together. My Origin name is DinguhLing47, and his HerrRedSkull

EDIT: 

Also, while we're at it, just did some quick math. Over the years, with myself and two brothers, we have purchased a LOT of EA games. To include various titles like Medal of Honor, Need for Speed, multiple copies of various Battlefield games across multiple platforms dating back to the first Bad Company, and multiple purchases of Premium for all that required it. We are certainly not loyal fans, but we are definitely loyal CUSTOMERS. The estimated tally of all the money we have given EA is $2,877.90

Perhaps we are the true offenders for being return customers. 

EDIT: It suddenly started working. I don't know what the solution was, but the rant still stands. 

Message 1 of 2 (4,315 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't add Friend on Origin

Community Manager

Hey @DinguhLing47 glad to see that the issue got fixed for you.

It was most likely a connection issue or a simple caching issue. If you see issues with friends list again then the best thing to do is close out of Original and relaunch it.

Enjoy your game.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (4,289 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can't add Friend on Origin

Community Manager

Hey @DinguhLing47 glad to see that the issue got fixed for you.

It was most likely a connection issue or a simple caching issue. If you see issues with friends list again then the best thing to do is close out of Original and relaunch it.

Enjoy your game.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (4,290 Views)