Can't access/edit Origin email because its currently linked to old yahoo account

by bravo1294

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't access/edit Origin email because its currently linked to old yahoo account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

PLEASE HELP!!!

Greetings. I've come across a problem in which I can't see any solution. My Origin account is currently linked to an old yahoo email account which in turn is only linked to two old phone numbers which are no longer in use, aka lost, forgotten or discarded, but unfortunately those are the only two options yahoo is allowing me to recover that account. When I tried to research solutions online, the only I found which yahoo is willing to offer is that if you can't get a verification code because you forgot  your password and recovery info is wrong, you'll have to create a new account, link provided below. Therefore, I am currently unable to update & thus access my Origin account because of this.

Is this really true?? can some admin here please help me regarding this!!! Kind Regards.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fix-issues-yahoo-verification-codes-links-sln3139.html

Message 1 of 4 (661 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't access/edit Origin email because its currently linked to old yahoo acc

Community Manager

Hey @bravo1294, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (639 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can't access/edit Origin email because its currently linked to old yahoo acc

Community Manager

Hey @bravo1294, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (640 Views)

★★ Novice

Were you able to retrieve your info?   im in the same boat and its infuriating 

Message 3 of 4 (549 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MikeyIzShadoww, you will need to speak with our live support team in relation to any account related issues.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (516 Views)