Re: Can’t Sign into EA/Origin

by Bukku

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t Sign into EA/Origin

★ Novice

Hello,

So I recently got my New PC, and I downloaded everything onto it that my Previous PC had like anyone would. Everything is working perfectly EXCEPT EA/Origin. Whenever I boot up the Origin Client it takes a while to load then eventually says “Online login is currently unavailable” meaning I can’t do jack sh*t on it. I try and log into EA’s websites but ANYTHING to do with logging in to an account my Internet refuses to connect to it, for example; myaccount.ea.com I can’t load this website at all.

I just tested this on my iPad and iPhone, my iPhone connects to the website on Data but my iPad on WiFi doesn’t so for some reason my internet isn’t allowing me on Origin or any EA website that requires a log in??? 

Would anyone know wtf is happening? I’ve reset my router and I’ve checked firewalls

Message 1 of 7 (916 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Novice

Hey everyone who comes to this post.. I fixed the issue my end. It was because I accidentally plugged my Ethernet Cable into the LAN port, not the actual Ethernet Port. Which confused the hell out of me cause i was still getting internet by other means it was just an issue connecting to EA. 

If this is the same as you, glad I helped.

But I'm sorry for all those still getting it, I'm afraid I have no clue.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (822 Views)

All Replies

Online login is currently unavailable.

★★★ Newbie

Online login is currently unavailable. i have this problem please help me!

Message 2 of 7 (880 Views)

"Online login is currently unavailable" problem in the latest build of origin

★★ Novice

hello. I have "Online login is currently unavailable" problem in the latest build of origin. But I can log in in the previous version of origin client. how I can fix it?

Message 3 of 7 (881 Views)

Re: "Online login is currently unavailable" problem in the latest buil

★★★ Guide
@J0qd uninstall it and download again the thinclient

let me know Standard smile
Message 4 of 7 (835 Views)

★ Novice

Hey everyone who comes to this post.. I fixed the issue my end. It was because I accidentally plugged my Ethernet Cable into the LAN port, not the actual Ethernet Port. Which confused the hell out of me cause i was still getting internet by other means it was just an issue connecting to EA. 

If this is the same as you, glad I helped.

But I'm sorry for all those still getting it, I'm afraid I have no clue.

Message 5 of 7 (823 Views)

★★ Novice
@OttoVP I tired of uninstalling and installing origin. the last build of origin doesn't work.
Message 6 of 7 (796 Views)

★★★ Guide
@J0qd did you follow this prior to reinstalling?
Completely log out and close down Origin
Hold down the Windows key and R
Type in "%ProgramData%" (without quotes) and click OK
Now open the Origin folder.
Delete all the files and folders in the Origin folder, except for LocalContent (do not delete this one)
Hold down the Windows key and R
Type in "%AppData%" (without quotes) and click OK
This will take you to a Roaming folder, which is located inside of AppData. Delete the Origin folder
Click on the word "AppData" at the top of your window
Open the Local folder here
Delete the Origin folder listed here
Restart your PC and log back into Origin

let me know if it worked out for you Standard smile
Message 7 of 7 (782 Views)