Re: Can't Login even after changing password

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't Login even after changing password

★★★ Newbie

Unable to login on my main account

Was trying to enter yesterday until I remembered my previous password and was able to change it to a new one but I can login witn my EA account email, as when I try to do so, it tells me the service is unavailable and should try later

But I am able to log in using my Xbox Account but can't login on the Origin App on PC

Message 1 of 2 (979 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @xXSoulGeoXx

If you're still having trouble logging in please get in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. I'm afraid that account issues aren't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. 

You can find more info on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (947 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @xXSoulGeoXx

If you're still having trouble logging in please get in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. I'm afraid that account issues aren't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. 

You can find more info on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (948 Views)