Re: Can i reinstall games after uninstalling them?

by Jazlyn1360

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I really need help, so I uninstalled my sims 3 expansions and when I tried to install them back the only one I was able to get back was the original Sims 3. I can't get my expansions back!   ):

Message 11 of 45 (2,080 Views)

★★ Novice

I want to reinstall my games, i have tried to reinstall my games, it's not in my library anymore and when i go to put my code in from my game to reinstall it wont bc it says that the code has already been used, since i have installed it once. what can i do so that i can reinstall them and begin playing again? thanks in advance! 

Message 12 of 45 (2,073 Views)

EA Staff

@simsfashion503 What exactly is going wrong when you try to install the expansions? Are you unable to find them? If this is the case, to see and download the expansions right click the Sims 3 base games tile in Origin client and select 'View Game Details'.

@Jazlyn1360 Which game/expansion are you missing?

Message 13 of 45 (2,065 Views)

★★ Novice

I took care of them myself. Thank you so much for replying back. :eahigh_file:

Message 14 of 45 (2,059 Views)

★★★ Novice

So when I do press view game details, it shows me my games that I have but how do install them from there?

Message 15 of 45 (2,051 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've been having trouble with my sims 4. I want to reinstall the game but i'm worried if i'm going to lose my expansion packs. If I uninstall then reinstall would they be lost??

Message 16 of 45 (2,009 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i bought sim city and uninstalled it by accident now when i go into my games it isn't there can you help.

Message 17 of 45 (1,971 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Origin had another game that was on the house. The game was Need for speed World. I played it and loved it but my computer needed room for school.  After uninstalling need for speed and finishing the year i was going to reinstall it to play but it said that it had expired even though on the house games have no catch.  The game is still in my library but says its expired and i cannot play it. Please help and i will be glad to have any response.

Message 18 of 45 (1,857 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Need for speed world servers have closed. The game (along with other p4f titles) no longer exists.
Message 19 of 45 (1,840 Views)

Community Manager

@nacefaceFPS Hi,

El-nombre is correct, while you still own the game, the servers are unfortunately not available anymore.

You can read more about that here: http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates

Cheers,

Nils

Message 20 of 45 (1,829 Views)