Re: CONNECT PS4 APEX ACCOUNT TO PC

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CONNECT PS4 APEX ACCOUNT TO PC

★★ Newbie

Hello, im in a desperate need of help, i was playing apex legends on my ps4 ,but yesterday i got a new pc so i waNT to connect my apex legends account from ps4 to pc but i dont know how to do that.PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!. SO I CAN PLAY APEX.

Message 1 of 144 (132,037 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @BIGalasik as Apex Legends is not cross-platform then it is not possible to connect your PS4 and PC accounts together. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 144 (131,958 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @BIGalasik as Apex Legends is not cross-platform then it is not possible to connect your PS4 and PC accounts together. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 144 (131,959 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is it possible to EA to consider making a patch to solve this problem? I to went to ps4 to PC and would like to get the characters I purchased on my PS4. 

Message 3 of 144 (131,914 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is an issue that really should be a non-issue. The accounts are the exact same EA accounts. The fact that all the money and time I spent playing Apex on XBOX is lost because EA does not make it possible for my EA credentials to unlock the content I have already earned when I open my account on PC, is a money scam at best. EA can track what has already been unlocked previously, you know since its an "EA Account" and could allow unlocked content to be transferable to any console with which you use your credentials to log in. This is definitely a feature that needs to be implemented.

Message 4 of 144 (131,747 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TheVulcanLord I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 144 (131,746 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ya please do so because i just got my hierloom and ive spent ALOT of money and time on my ps4 account and i just got a new PC and i want to play and have all my stuff on here. Shouldnt be punished by switching platforms.

Thank you 

A die Hard Apex fan who refuses to start over

Message 6 of 144 (129,158 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Please pass it on Im level 200+ on ps4 and don’t play my ps4 anymore but would love to play the game 24/7 on Xbox but all my season 2-4 is on ps4😭😭
Message 7 of 144 (127,868 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

As a player-

For convenience yes It's would be awesome to have progress saved and be able to carry from PC, PS4, and Xbox. 

It seems all it would honestly require is a portion of the coding that EA has been working on FOR the rumored crossplay capabilities to accomplish. 

profits side - it makes sense to keep them seperate and require additional purchases. Let's not forget at the end of the day everyone's trying to make more money while spend less. 

Maybe a compromise could be reached and let 1 legendary skin per character and each individual weapon  be carried over.

stats can be managed by OVERALL, Season, and Platform. (Can be done with the drop down menu selections)

*Battle pass should always be purchased on  the individual platform.

All in all it seems maybe this exact reason is why cross play is still not released??? 

Message 8 of 144 (127,583 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello @EA_Darko ,

has there been any improvement to the possibility that the players will be able to link the accounts from one console to another? Like hundreds of others, I have quite a bit of money put into the game (Apex Legends) on the PS4 that I can’t access from the PC in which I only use now because of personal circumstances.

concerned, Jer

Message 9 of 144 (127,451 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Pleasee Standard smile do something about it Frown
Message 10 of 144 (127,270 Views)