★★★ Novice

I cannot login to Origin starting today

"Sign in is currently unavailable try again later"

Any idea ?

Message 1 of 8 (1,249 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CANNOT LOGIN TO ORIGIN

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @b0se.

When this issue occurs you can fix it if you take a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,223 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @b0se.

When this issue occurs you can fix it if you take a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,224 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah I think I found out the reason to all this, im banned for 1 week for using a curse word in apex legends lol

Like, are you guys for real ? You ban my ENTIRE account, i got like 40 games, and ive invested a lot of money into it, and you restrict access even to offline games because of this apex legends incident ? Unbelievable

Message 3 of 8 (1,186 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @b0se.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (1,122 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I the above issue/error :       "Sign in is currently unavailable try again later"

the same as the "Online login is currently unavailable."  message I got after the 12/2/20 Origin update ?

"Online login is currently unavailable."   is the exact worded message I am receiving on the Origin login screen.

Message 5 of 8 (925 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thing is, i was banned from

accessing Origin entirely, for 1 full week, due to some stupid stuff i said in apex legends, this was confirmed via email from EA later that day

Message 6 of 8 (902 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ı can't log into my account help me

Message 7 of 8 (694 Views)

Re: 372385

Community Manager

Hey @delidolii75, I'd recommend trying the steps that I shared above.

I'm going to lock this thread, if you continue to see issues then please create a new thread with as much information as possible. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (645 Views)