Re: CAN'T LOGIN, ORIGIN WINDOW ERROR

by AnsellmaPoetri

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CAN'T LOGIN, ORIGIN WINDOW ERROR

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I need help, I can't log in into my account from yesterday because of this issue. The window doesn't appear like normal, my connection is fine.

thanks.

[Admin - removed screenshot due to visible email address. These boards are publicly visible, so please don't post personal/private information.]

Message 1 of 3 (557 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

If that's a legitimate email address in the screenshot, I would replace the current screenshot with one that doesn't contain that information. I see that the login currently isn't being rendered correctly. Just to verify, if you enter your email address and password (tab between the email and password fields if it won't respond to mouse input) and press the Enter key on your keyboard, it won't log in? I hate to ask if you've tried reinstalling Origin when the issue might be other software interfering with the client, but have you tried uninstalling Origin (either normally or via "the hard way"), then reinstalling Origin? Also, and I doubt this is the issue, have you run an antivirus scan?

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (489 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

If that's a legitimate email address in the screenshot, I would replace the current screenshot with one that doesn't contain that information. I see that the login currently isn't being rendered correctly. Just to verify, if you enter your email address and password (tab between the email and password fields if it won't respond to mouse input) and press the Enter key on your keyboard, it won't log in? I hate to ask if you've tried reinstalling Origin when the issue might be other software interfering with the client, but have you tried uninstalling Origin (either normally or via "the hard way"), then reinstalling Origin? Also, and I doubt this is the issue, have you run an antivirus scan?

Message 2 of 3 (490 Views)

★ Novice

thanks for the reply, I will not include my account information in the future. the issue already fixed, I don't reinstall the Origin and maybe because of update error of the launcher.

Message 3 of 3 (445 Views)