Re: Bundle packs sims 4

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bundle packs sims 4

★★★ Newbie
my husband just recently let me buy some expansions for my sims 4 game Dine Out and Cool Kitchen stuff. The only problem is I just found a bundle pack where you can get both expansions plus the careers one. It’s only 20 dollars more, and don’t want to return the dine out one because I already have a 5 star restaurant, is there a way I can buy it for only 20 dollars?

Message 1 of 4 (419 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@girdytaylor16

In this case, I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to help with the refund anyway Frown Since the transaction was made at Xbox Store, you would have to ask Microsoft if the refund is possible in the first place.

If you manage to get a refund, it will not delete all your saves, which included content from the Dine Out DLC, however you might have issues with loading them till you get the DLC again. If you decide to purchase the DLC bundle anyway, you will only receive the extra content that you already don't have - in this case: Cool Kitchen Stuff and Get to Work.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (363 Views)

All Replies

Hey @girdytaylor16

Can I ask on what platform do you play The Sims 4 and where have you purchased the Dine Out DLC? Wondering

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (405 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I play on Xbox one and I bought it through the xbox store
Message 3 of 4 (396 Views)

@girdytaylor16

In this case, I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to help with the refund anyway Frown Since the transaction was made at Xbox Store, you would have to ask Microsoft if the refund is possible in the first place.

If you manage to get a refund, it will not delete all your saves, which included content from the Dine Out DLC, however you might have issues with loading them till you get the DLC again. If you decide to purchase the DLC bundle anyway, you will only receive the extra content that you already don't have - in this case: Cool Kitchen Stuff and Get to Work.

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 4 (364 Views)