Re: Bug in the Origin Store????

by EA_Mako

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bug in the Origin Store????

★★★ Newbie

I have an issue with buying the Sims 4 on Origin. 

I never have had this before.

I put the Newest Sims 4 cottage living package in my favorites list.

It is finally available but i can't buy it...

So when i go to my 'favorites list' and click on 'buy' it goes to an other pack and it says 'suggestions that goes well with cottage living'. The payment menu won't pop up.

When i go to the Origin store and if i click on the pack cottage living.Normally above it says how much it costs and you can click 'buy'. But it is just blank.. just a white/grey box with nothing in it. Origin is updated i tried many this, but it won't fix. Is this a bug or something? I just really want to buy this package. 

When i look to other package for example the interior designer. It has the same issue, i can't purchase it (when i go to my favorites the pay menu does pop up unlike the cottage living package). But in the store itself, it is just a white grey blank space.

Anybody else have this problem? I can't seem to find a way to chat with a worker from Origin, not helping.

So if anybody has some advice..

Message 1 of 2 (327 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @grymonprezantje,

If Origin is just popping up with blank pages instead of loading the purchase screen and info, you may need to try clearing the cache to get any corrupted or missing files fixed up.

Checking to see if this same behavior persists when visiting the webpage version may also help: https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/the-sims/the-sims-4/expansion/the-sims-4-cottage-living  

Let us know if that does the trick!

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (308 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @grymonprezantje,

If Origin is just popping up with blank pages instead of loading the purchase screen and info, you may need to try clearing the cache to get any corrupted or missing files fixed up.

Checking to see if this same behavior persists when visiting the webpage version may also help: https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/the-sims/the-sims-4/expansion/the-sims-4-cottage-living  

Let us know if that does the trick!

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (309 Views)