Bought Sims 3 Expansions but Origin says I don’t have them after system reboot

by mpatte1121

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bought Sims 3 Expansions but Origin says I don’t have them after system reboot

★★ Novice

Hi, I recently rebooted my PC due to some problems, and in fear of losing them I saved a few Sims 3 expansion packs to my hard drive:

Sims 3 Generations

Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff

Sims 3 Late Night

Sims 3 University

Sims 3 World Adventures

Sims 3 Pets

I recently put them back on my computer, but Origin says I need to buy them again, even though I already have them. I tried adding them as a non-origin game but it did not work and I feel like I’m doing something wrong. Is there a way to fix this, or do I have to spend $120 to buy them again?

Message 1 of 2 (219 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bought Sims 3 Expansions but Origin says I don’t have them after system rebo

Community Manager

Hey @mpatte1121  it's most likely the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (178 Views)

All Replies

Re: Bought Sims 3 Expansions but Origin says I don’t have them after system rebo

Community Manager

Hey @mpatte1121  it's most likely the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (179 Views)