Re: Bought HSY pack with a code, but it is showing up in my game as preordered

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bought HSY pack with a code, but it is showing up in my game as preordered

★★★★ Novice

Today I bought High School Years with a code through Amazon- the first time I haven't bought a pack through Origin, so this is unfamiliar ground and I don't know how it's supposed to work. When I got the email, I used the link to enter the code, and it seemed I had completed the purchase. When I opened my Origin it said I had new content to download but I had difficulty clicking on the download . When I entered the game and went to the World Map, the Copperdale icon is there but it says "Requires High School Years Pack" and is labeled "Pre-Order" If I click on it there is a link to take me outside the app to the website. Having never used this system of codes before I am really mystified as to what is going on or even how to explain this.How do I find the pack I purchased? I have the receipt! I see a lot of community members complaining about not getting pre-ordered packs- but I did not pre-order! Its been out for a week. What is going on and what should I do from here?

Message 1 of 2 (174 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @annh1996

It would be best to reach out to Amazon to make sure they've sent you all the codes you need in order to add the pack to your account. I know sometimes they send a separate code for pre-order content, so there may be a separate code you'll need in order to add the pack. 

For more info on how you can contact them check out the Amazon Support website

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (128 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @annh1996

It would be best to reach out to Amazon to make sure they've sent you all the codes you need in order to add the pack to your account. I know sometimes they send a separate code for pre-order content, so there may be a separate code you'll need in order to add the pack. 

For more info on how you can contact them check out the Amazon Support website

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (129 Views)