by PaisleySeeker

Original Post

Re: Unable to purchase sims 4 expansion packs on origin

★★ Novice

Me too

Message 21 of 219 (6,616 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's the whole system that is down. Can't buy anything. They're supposed to be working on fixing it.

Message 22 of 219 (6,596 Views)

"Order could not be completed. Please try again later. [ref.#50000]"

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? idk
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None I can't even buy it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It's your checkout, I have no idea.
What happens when the bug occurs? I add my item to checkout, and it just says "Order could not be completed. Please try again later. [ref.#50000]" every single time.
What do you expect to see? I expect to buy the game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

"Order could not be completed. Please try again later. [ref.#50000]" I keep getting this when I add Sims 4 to checkout, I've restarted my computer, logged out of my account, changed my checkout info, and looked at the help section (which did not help at all). I'm just trying to play the Sims and giving you money, please help.

Message 23 of 219 (3,594 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I hope they fix it because I saved money for those packs Frown

Message 24 of 219 (4,399 Views)

Your order could not be completed. Please try again later. [ref. #50000]

★★★★ Novice

I'm having an issue with trying to buy The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle but when I bought Star Wars there was no issue. The error message I get is

Your order could not be completed. Please try again later. [ref. #50000].

I don't know what is going on but it's not my card and I checked my account.

Message 25 of 219 (4,376 Views)

Re: I cant seem to purchase a bundle in the sims 4?

★★★ Novice

I'm also having this issue, I have money on my account and activated an Origin card so my account has more than enough on it to buy the pack I want but for some reason right after I hit buy now it throws me the "Your order could not be completed. Please try again later. [Ref. #50000]   I tried to put a support ticket in but as soon as I got to the continue to ticket portion it says the page isn't available or has been taken down? The hell is going on Origin? 

Message 26 of 219 (4,029 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue! Tried 3 browsers and a restart. This is so annoying!

Message 27 of 219 (4,371 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Experiencing the same as everyone else. I tried completely shutting down the Origin app as well as checking for any updates. Clearly after coming here and seeing that others are having this problem not just on SIMS4 but other titles, it is apparent that EAs Origin store is down. They might be doing maintenance on their store, but with no prior announcement mentioning such an update, is strange but not unlikely. Other then that I'm unsure, but just give it a couple hours my dear friends as I'm sure they are aware of the issue. 

Message 28 of 219 (4,352 Views)

Re: I cant seem to purchase a bundle in the sims 4?

★★★ Novice

I just had this problem. This may not work for everyone but I just added my card information into my account and set it as primary, then was able to purchase the bundle I wanted. Maybe you can try that to see if it might work out for you too. hope it does!

Message 29 of 219 (3,969 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PaisleySeeker awwwwww because they are having a sale!!! i need my packs
Message 30 of 219 (4,326 Views)